Sherrys Stampin' Room: 2013 Graduation Card and Gift

Sunday, May 19, 2013

2013 Graduation Card and Gift

My neice is graduating from Round Valley High School here in town, this Wednesday.
Here is the card and envelope I made for her:
And, the inside.

I made one similar to this last year, and sort of copied that. I originally found a photo online, that I had case'd. I don't know who made the original...if it was you, please let me know, so, I can give credit.
I made a matching gift for her, too.


HA! I know she will love it!
MONEY!
I'll tape a bunch of 1's and 5's and roll them up and
stuff into the box. I used an old Kleenex box to make it.
I used the Big Shot and some star punches to decorate them both.
 
I hope she likes them!
If you have any questions about how I did this, just email me.
Thanks for your visit! I hope you become a Follower of my blog! (See right side column)
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails