Sherrys Stampin' Room: Pink Framed Art

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pink Framed Art

I made this for the 'little house' (my crafting space--see the picture at the bottom of the right hand column). I had found some 'Melon Mambo' bathroom towels and rugs at Walmart awhile back and the lightbulb turned on! LOL I have seen so many CUTE framed art projects that I wanted to make one, too. I have a downline gal making me a fabric companion piece for the bathroom, also.
This will be included in the Little House bathroom decor. If you have questions, just contact me.
My squares are 2" x 2", and I put it in a 12 x 12 scrapbook frame.
I am tickled 'pink' with it! LOL

Thanks to my downline, Jennifer, for her help...it helps to have a second set of eyes!
Hope you have a great Saturday evening!
Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails