Sherrys Stampin' Room: Birthday Card for my friend...

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Birthday Card for my friend...

My friend, Ruthie, had a birthday March 30. She and some friends came over the mountain for my scrapbook class Saturday, so, I gave her the gifts and card I had for her.

I am very happy with the way this turned out.
I LOVE the stamp set, Apothecary Art #125527. It goes GREAT with Framelit Dies #125598, for the Big Shot # 113439! I played with my Stampin' Up! markers and colored the image in. I was intimadated by that image, but, it is actually very easy to fill in with color, takes very little time to have a beautiful creation! I LOVE the pleated ribbon #125406, too! It really dressed the card up.
I ran the Wisteria Wonder Cardstock #122922 through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder #120175---I also ran the flap of the envelope through, what an impressive way to dress up the envelope! I destressed all edges of everything with Soft Suede ink #115657, my destress color of choice! I finished it off with a few rhinestones on the image, which was popped up with dimensionals. LOVE this card! I didn't get a picture of the inside before I gave it to her, though, RATS!
Leave me a comment if you liked this card! I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails