Sherrys Stampin' Room: What I did last week.....

Friday, May 13, 2011

What I did last week.....

My hubby is a pipe welder, working heavy industrial jobs. His job had ended, and luckily, he got a transfer....maybe, that's lucky....it's a job, but, it will be so H.O.T! He is now located about 35 North of Nogales, Arizona/MEXICO...some hot, rugged desert! And, it's in a scary area....too much drug trafficking/illegal alien smuggling... So, I went and helped him move the trailer. It was a 3 hour drive...

 Leaving Safford...

 Most of the snowbirds are gone now, so, the spaces are filled with the mine workers.
 We got a TREE!!!!! Maybe it will help a bit...
 A lil walk around the 75-space RV park...
 A heart-shaped prickly pear paddle...
 A desert oasis...
 My office...'don't look at the bird poop on my desk'...
 A vintage motorhome...I wish I could have visited with the lady that lives in that...Florida license plates.
A new desert friend, just outside my window...
Now, hubby is about 6 1/2 hours away from home, so, we won't see much of each other this summer...
I will try to get away, but, with the price of gas! UGH!
I did stay with him for 8 days, then, he drove me home, so he could have the Honda car and the Dodge pickup *for desert metal detecting*.
The clinker on this is that our hometown is about 30° cooler.....this usually happens every summer...
Today, it was 94 there, and 74 here at home...and, it's only mid-May!
I am linking this at FARM CHICKS PHOTO FRIDAY...check it out.

Thanks for your visit!

1 comment:

  1. OK, Now I found you! It sounds like it's going to be a long hot summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails