Sherrys Stampin' Room: A Challenge card...and was it ever a challenge! LOL

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Challenge card...and was it ever a challenge! LOL

I participated in my second challenge! YAY! *not* My card just went horribly wrong!
I didn't have time to redo it, so, it is what it is.....


The pressure was on I tell ya.
I should have stopped BEFORE I used the color sprizter tool on the Confetti White cardstock.
It was 'ok' up til that point.

Shirley and Terry have started a new challenge blog:
Go here and sign up for the next one.
It'll be fun! I promise!
Thanks for your visit!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you got your card up for our first A La Card Monkey challenge! It's cute. I laughed when I read your comment about the spritzer.

    Terry
    http://alacardmonkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails