Sherrys Stampin' Room: HERE I AM!!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HERE I AM!!!

Holy Moly! I suppose anyone reading this, in the recent past, thought I had died!
I had such a BUSY summer and on the go so much, I didn't have time to think straight!
I have pictures of some of the fun things I did this summer, that I'll share. And, some project pictures to show.

Mom and I went to Iowa *3rd year in a row* and between that trip and back and forth between my moms house and where hubby is working now, I only slept in my own bed for a total of 16 nights, between the day after Labor Day and November 10, last Wednesday, when I came home, again.
I am W.O.R.E out! 2 months of non-stop GO GO GO~

I did have a workshop/class at the 'little house' Saturday! My poor ladies were sure missin' me! LOL And, I missed them, too! They all are so sweet. We hadn't met since AUGUST! We even celebrated one of the ladies birthday that day, complete with cupcakes from Safeway, a few gifties for her and some singing! LOL

Here are the projects they did:

STAMPIN' SUPPLIES *all STAMPIN UP!*

Stamps: #115626 Bright Blessings Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Crushed Curry *retired*, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake
Ribbon: 1/8" Taffeta - Espresso
Accessories & Tools: Big Shot, originals Die Leaves #2, various embossing folders--all SU, small oval Punch, Paper Snips, Linen Thread, Stamping Sponges, Glue Dots, Snail



STAMPIN' SUPPLIES *all STAMPIN UP!*


Stamps: #120591 Come to Bethlehem
Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Silver *retired*
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ribbon: Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim
Accessories & Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Die, 1" circle punch, Distressor tool, dauber, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Snail

STAMPIN' SUPPLIES *all STAMPIN UP!*



Stamps: #114916 All Holidays
Ink: Marina Mist
Cardstock: Bashful Blue *retired*, Whisper White
Ribbon: 1/4" Grosgrain, Bashful Blue, silver elastic *retired*
Accessories & Tools: Ornament punch, Scallop Trim Border, Rhinestones, Dimenionals, Paper Snips, Snail


STAMPIN' SUPPLIES *all STAMPIN UP!*


Stamps: #121124 Peaceful Season--Level 2 Hostess Set
Ink: Real Red, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Crumb Cake Envelope
Ribbon: Old Olive Striped *retired*
Accessories & Tools: Crimper, Cropodile, Eyelet Border Punch, Sponges, Paper Snips, Snail
MISC: scented cob bedding

For more information on these satchets, check out this blog: The Southern Stamper

Well, I need to go makes some zzzzzzzz's...hehehe

Thanks for your visit! SherryBee in AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails