Sherrys Stampin' Room: What a WITCH!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What a WITCH!

I found this CUTE lil witch on my Stampin' Up! --DEMONSTRATOR ONLY-- website, Stampin' Connection. Michelle Suit showed her creation, and I HAD to make her!
Michelle had hers on a lil box, but, I decided to do something different with her...a PIN, so, I can wear it and show her off! Or, I may stick her onto my bag!
I have a MINI Photo 'tutorial', very basic, if you are interested in making one of your very one. JOIN MY TEAM BEFORE AUGUST 31, and, I'll send it off to you.
I LOVE being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
Wouldn't you??? Join my team before the end of August and get this kit!
Just think of all the IDEAS you are missing! LOL
$99 CUSTOMIZABLE KIT AND this awesome Halloween Tray Kit---$60 value!
You can join, if you click the link at the top of my blog!
I'd love to have you join and get in on the FUN and CREATIVITY!
And, speaking of CREATIVITY.....am I the only MESSY crafter???
Geez!
Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails