Sherrys Stampin' Room: Perfectly Perserved X 2

Monday, August 20, 2012

Perfectly Perserved X 2

I have been playing around with another New FAVORITE from the Holiday Brochure!
PERFECTLY PERSERVED BUNDLE--framelits and stamp set
I LOVE that Stampin' Up! put these bundles together for us!
Not to mention that I LOVE the 15% discount off them,
AND, because I am a Demonstrator, I get my Demonstrator discount off of these bundles, too!
Something to think about.....*wink*
Card #1---I saw a set similar to this (sorry, was it yours?) and did this from 'memory'.
Card #2
Can you see that I stamped actetae with Black Staz-On
to make it look like glass. I decorated the inside of both cards, also.
I didn't realize it, but, I've fallen in LOVE with this set!!
So much fun!
Perfectly Preserved
Clear-Mount Bundle #129944  Price: $38.95
Wood-Mount Bundle #129943  Price: $44.95
Purchase the Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set and the Cannery Set Framelits Dies together. Priced to save you 15%!
Order yours HERE!!!
AND, don't forget if you sign up to be a Demonstrator
($99 kit AND FREE $60 Halloween Tray kit, during August, 2012 only),
you also get the Demo discount!
Sweet deal!!
Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails