Sherrys Stampin' Room: Ghoulish Googlies ... OH MY!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ghoulish Googlies ... OH MY!


I played with ONE of my many new stamp sets the other day....LOVE this cute lil bag.
Did you know you could run smaller kraft bags, and the included glassine bags through your BIG SHOT with an embossing folder??? FUN! I {heart} my BIG SHOT!!!
I Love that Stampin' UP! has incorporated all these BUNDLES in the Holiday catalog this time!
If you want to make some of these cute projects, go to my website and order some for you and your friends to get together and make.
 
Purchase the Googly Ghouls Stamp Set and Ghoulish Googlies Designer Printed Kit together. Priced to save you 15%!
  • 20 printed double-sided tags 10 ea. of 2 designs
  • 10 glassine bags with die-cut edges: ea. 3" x 5" x 1-1/2"
  • 50 adhesive-backed googly eyes (ea. 5 mm)
  • 10 pieces Pumpkin Pie.Whisper White baker's Twine, eac. 8" (color exclusive to this kit)
  • And, the stamp set...either wood-mount or clear-mount
Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails