Sherrys Stampin' Room: Samsung Galaxy SIII + Stampin' UP! = LOVE

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Samsung Galaxy SIII + Stampin' UP! = LOVE

When I came home from my very FIRST Stampin' UP! Convention, this past July, I figured it was about time to 'get with the program' as far as technology and 'stuff'. So, since our 37th anniversary was approaching, I talked hubby into getting me a NEW PHONE for my gift *which we rarely do gifts, since we pretty much get what we want when we want or need it*. I have been very apprehensive to get a phone or Ipad that is smarter than me, but, I fell in love with the large screen on the Samsung Galaxy SIII and decided it was 'time' to upgrade.

Now, that I really feel smart, I finally got to do something I've been wanting to for a long time....
Check this out!
And, my little circle punch from Stampin' Up! worked perfectly to punch the holes out for the speaker, camera and light.
Yeah, I LOVE my phone!!!
And, just think---my phone and monthly data package are a TAX DEDUCTION!!!
Yeah, I LOVE 'my job'!
and take advantage of the HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!!
Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails