Sherrys Stampin' Room: St. Patricks Day cards and treats

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

St. Patricks Day cards and treats

I've been busy today, making some little goodies for St. Patricks Day. The little treats are perfect to glue-dot on some Hershey's GOLD wrapped nuggets! I like to give these out to the ladies at the bank, post office and with a tip to my waitress, etc. I call it 'Spreading Seeds of Kindness'!






I loved using the FRINGED SCISSORS for the grass!

Thanks for your visit! Have you ever thought about joining my Team, and becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? You can TRY IT for 6 months, for only $99--AND, you get to choose your 'kit' items!! CLICK THE JOIN LINK at the top of this page, for more information, or contact me!
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails