Sherrys Stampin' Room: ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA coming MONDAY!!!

Friday, November 21, 2014

ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA coming MONDAY!!!


OHEMGEEE!!!!!
I just found out this morning that Stampin' Up! will have their annual
ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA starting MONDAY 11/24 - 12-2!!!
There will be 2 DOORBUSTER set of items!!
LOTS of things will be 50% off!!! 40% off and 30% off
*hint...anyone interested in the Magnetic Platform??? And, ummm, maybe some ribbon, stamps, embossing folders, kits.... Did I say that??? LOL
I will try to post the list as soon as I can Monday a.m. Not sure if they will have everything up at midnight or more towards morning hours...
KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED!

***HERE's ANOTHER TIDBIT OF INFORMATION***
Stampin' UP! will also be having a signup promotion starting MONDAY 11/24 - 12/2!!!
Join my STAMPIN' UP! team for $75 (you get to pick out $125 of your choice of products AND receive catalogs (8) and other business supplies)
SO, if you sign up to be a demonstrator 11/24, you can order items and get your DEMONSTRATOR discount, too!!! SWEET!!!!!
Contact me for more information, if you are interested in being a demonstrator---either as a 'hobbyist' for the discounts and perks OR to do it as a business with downline, and other incomes.

My FREE ADVICE!!! Try it for 6 months! You don't have anything to lose! And, you might just love it! I know I have for the last 7 years!!! Oh, and, ALL my 'toys' are tax deductions! Love IT!!!
-------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your visit! Have you ever thought about joining my Team, and becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? You can TRY IT for 6 months, for only $99--AND, you get to choose your 'kit' items!! CLICK THE JOIN LINK at the top of this page, for more information, or contact me!
Order ONLINE 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your friendly comment! They mean so much to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails